Academic Appeals / Grievances

Grade Appeal

Appeals of grades assigned by faculty are to be filed in the faculty member’s college not the college in which the student belongs. Following are links to policies and procedures for each unit. Grade appeals will follow the policy and process set forth in 323 University-Level Grade Appeals.

Below is a direct link to each academic college home page for staff directory information including department chairpersons and Dean: