Employee Wellness Services
Smoking Cessation Classes 2019
- American Cancer Society has urged those who are currently smoking to become smoke-free through the use of cessation classes
- Fresh Start program meets one hour a week for four weeks. Classes are held at the University for those who are needing help to stop the use of tobacco.
- View Fresh Start class dates and locations on the Employee Wellness Program Calendar of Events page
- Classes are offered by a certified instructor who has met the requirements set by the program
Personal Wellness Coaching
- Employees and spouses can meet one-on-one with the Employee Wellness Coordinator
- Coaching includes goal setting, exercise, nutrition, stress management and personal finance
Wellness Special Events
- Program topics based on employee needs and interests
- View event topics, dates and locations on the Employee Wellness Program Calendar of Events page
Screenings are held on campus each fall. Employees and spouses covered on the University's health plan who voluntarily participate in the screenings and complete the online Health Risk Assesment will receive incentives on the health plan premiums. Employees and spouses can participate in the on-campus screenings or complete the screenings off-campus with their primary care physican. Please watch your mail, email and campus notifications for screening dates and deadlines.