Student or University Employees

When the alleged violation is committed by a student employee, a written complaint may be submitted to the department supervisor for whom the student employee works. A written complaint may also be submitted to Student Employment Office for review. If the complaint is found to be with merit, the Student Employment Office will then submit the complaint on the students behalf to the appropriate office or department.