You are here
Sycamore Need-Based Grant
Indiana State University offers the Sycamore Need-Based Grant to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students with financial need.
- Have a valid FAFSA (Free Application Federal Student Aid)
- Qualify for the Federal Pell Grant
- Be enrolled in 6 or more credit hours
- Be working toward your first Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrate exceptional financial need (EFC 0 - 5576)
- Must maintain SAP standards.
- Not awarded an ISU Academic Need-Based Grant.
- No separate application is required for this program. It is part of the packaging process.
The award amount is $500 a year, $100 minimum. This award is based on unmet need.
Notification and Disbursement
If eligible, the Sycamore Need-Based Grant will be listed on the student's award notification as well as posted to the ISU Portal account. Funds are applied directly to the student's ISU account approximately ten days before the start of the applicable semester.
Important: Any remaining funds will not be available until after the 7th day of enrollment.