You are here
Welcome to Indiana State University
We want you to be successful at Indiana State University—and to take advantage of all of the financial opportunities you may be eligible to receive. We have many resources available for you to access on our website and we are more than happy to provide any additional assistance that may help you along the way. For our office location, hours and contact information - click here.
Helpful Guide to Getting Started
Below are some steps to help you prepare for your first year at Indiana State University. Visit our checklist page for more details!
- Apply for Admission
- Check for Scholarships
- Complete the FAFSA
- Review your Financial Aid Notification Packet
- Submit your Immunization Records
- Find Your Spot - Housing
- Join us for New Student Orientation
- Make your Federal Student Loan Decisions
- Consider Other Aid Options
- Check your bill
- Start your Classes and Maintain Eligibility
Resources for Financial Aid
There are many resources available on this website to help you with your Financial Aid questions. Here are a few links that may assist you:
- FAFSA Help
- Decoding the Freshman Aid Notification
- More Aid Options
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Financial Aid Glossary
- Sycamore Express
- Proxy Information
- MyISU Portal Guides
- Satisfaction Survey
Still can't find your answers? Contact Us!
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Current Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Current Phone Hours
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.