You are here
Take 5 and secure your financial aid
Before priority registration begins on April 11, complete the Take 5 checklist to ensure you can enroll in courses and receive your financial aid on time. Late submissions are not guaranteed to be processed prior to the start of fall classes. If you need assistance completing the check list visit one of our Take 5 events; click here for event schedule.
Students starting ISU in the Summer 2022 semester must complete the Financial Aid cycle for 2021-2022 and 2022-2023.
Returning students, download and complete the Take 5 Checklist. Priority Registration for Fall 2022 classes begins on April 11, 2022.
Take 5 Check List
- Step 1: Check your University email regularly. Don't miss important notifications from the Financial Aid office.
- Step 2: Resolve all holds on your account and financial aid issues highlighted by a red X in the MyISU Portal.
- Step 3: Add or update your proxy access in the MyISU Portal.
- Step 4: Make arrangements to cover expenses and avoid late fees. Students with unpaid charges may not be able to register.
- Step 5: File your 2022-2023 FASFA at www.fafsa.gov using your 2020 federal tax information.
Priority registration for Fall 2022 classes begins on April 11, 2022. Students who have unpaid charges may be prevented from enrolling. There may be financial aid available to help you pay your charges. You can find federal aid for which you may qualify by visiting our Types of Aid webpage. You will also want to ensure that you do not have any missing or incomplete documents. Needed documents can be found by logging into the MyISU Portal, selecting the Student Self Service badge, and clicking the View My Financial Aid link on the bottom right.
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.