State Immunization Requirements
Failure to comply with the immunization requirements will result in an immunization hold being placed on your account preventing you from registering for the next semester.
The following immunizations are required for admission by the State of Indiana and Indiana State University.
- 2 MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella) immunizations
- Tetanus and Diphtheria (Td or Tdap) within the last 10 years
- Meningitis - one dose of meningitis conjugate on or after 16th birthday and a complete series (2 or 3 doses depending on vaccine given) of Meningitis B if 24 years of age or younger. For more information click here.
- Tuberculosis - Quantiferon Blood Test - International Only
To submit the Online Immunization Form, click here. Please use browser Internet Explorer when submitting Online Immunizations Form.
To obtain the Paper Immunization Form, click here.
Please return completed immunization forms to the Office of Registration and Records by one of the following methods:
- Mail: Parsons Hall 009, Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
- Email: ISU-ORR@mail.indstate.edu
- Fax: (812) 237-8039
- In person: Parsons Hall 009
Students needing either required or recommended immunizations can obtain them at the UAP Clinic - ISU Health Center, Student Services Building, 567 North 5th St., Terre Haute, IN 47809, (812)237-3883.
To submit a Medical or Religious Exemption, please click here.
Office of Registration and Records
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R