Campus Recreation Core Values
The Office of Campus Recreation (CR) operations are guided by the following core values:
CR strives to provide quality and diverse programs.
CR is committed to quality customer service.
CR responds to changing needs of our customers.
CR gives the highest regard to accommodating the unique physical needs of our patrons.
CR is committed to keeping the recreational sports needs of the university community in high priority when challenged by space and budgetary constraints.
CR fosters leadership opportunities that provide quality experiential education outcomes.
CR provides quality leisure activities that balance campus life and promotes healthy lifestyles.
CR creates a working atmosphere for student employees that instill exploration of the recreational sports and/or similar profession.
CR strives to create new markets to increase the value of the “Recreational Sports” experience.
CR strives to offer unique experiences.
CR strives to exceed expectations in activities, programs, and services.
CR provides service, activities, and programs based on a high level of professionalism.
Facility Priority Use Policy
- Lecture/seminar classes and research offered/conducted by academic departments/faculty in the School of Health and Human Services (HHS) shall have priority use of all of the facilities at Wolf Field, East Field and the Tennis Courts.
- Campus Recreation shall have second priority use of all other facilities.
- Other University activities shall have third priority use of the facilities. This includes sports camps.
- Agencies outside the University shall have fourth priority use of the facilities. Scheduling of properties to agencies outside the University:
- Is made with the reservation that if it becomes necessary to use a scheduled room or hall on the same day as an outside agency that priority will have to be given to the University. Consequently, reservations are made subject to cancellation if the University finds it necessary to use the University room or hall.
- Requires a certificate of insurance that names "Indiana State University Board of Trustees as additional insured for the entire period of the reservation" and that includes a minimum of one million dollars general liability/central aggregate coverage.
Student Recreation Center
601 N. 6th St.
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Welcome Desk (SRC)
Membership Services (SRC)
Intramural/Club Sports (SRC)