You are here
Change of Major/Minor/Catalog Year
- Log in to MyISU
- Click on Student Self Service badge
- Under the heading My Degree Program, click on Change of Degree Plan Request
- by Select, click on the down arrow and view choice of
- Change or Remove Program or
- Add Certificate or an Additional Degree* (see below)
- Students will usually select Change or Remove Program, which includes change of major, double major, any changes involving minors, and change of catalog year.
Note: If you want to add a major that is the same as your minor, indicate that you are also dropping the minor!
*Occasionally a student will want to select to add Certificate or an Additional Degree (choice 4.b.above). An additional degree is not a change of major or a double major, but is adding another degree such as a B.S.or B.A.