Media - Adjusting Images
- There are 2 tabs at the top. The default is the Image info tab.
- The URL shows the URL that Drupal has created to the location of the image. You do NOT need to make any changes in that area.
- The Width and Height sections are locked so that, if you make an adjustment to one, the image will resize both to keep the proper aspect ratio. If you need to adjust either area individually, click on the lock icon to unlock them. When you add a number into either box, this will adjust the pixel size of the image.
- The Border box will allow you to add a border around the image. Adding a 1 to the box will create a 1 pixel border.
- HSpace and VSpace will add space around the image. This is helpful for when you have text wrap around your photo. This will add a little space between the image and any text or other images. H is horizontal and V is vertical.
- Alignment will allow you to position the image either to the left of the page or right. It will also allow text or other images to wrap around the image.