GPA and Credit Requirements
These GPA and credit requirements affect
Scholars who started college after July 1, 2013.
- Freshman Year: cumulative GPA must be a minimum of 2.0
- Sophomore Year: cumulative GPA must be a minimum 2.0
- Junior Year: Cumulative GPA must be a minimum 2.0
- At the end of the freshman year, 30 credits must be earned.
- At the end of the sophomore year, 60 credits must be earned.
- At the end of the junior year, 90 credits must be earned.
- Minimum credits to be earned in a year include those earned in summer school.
- College credits earned in high school count in the total if they were successfully transferred to ISU. They do not count in the GPA.
- If a student loses the scholarship, it may be earned back after the next year.