Department of Social Work
The Department of Social Work strives for distinction in its mission to educate committed and competent generalist professionals who have integrated the knowledge, values, and skill base of the social work profession, are able to provide direct services to diverse populations, and are prepared to work with client systems of various sizes and types. Students are educated to recognize social work as a discipline with a broad mandate and to accept that they have a dual responsibility to work with designated clients as well as to work toward a society that reflects economic and social justice.
Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work Program
- Graduates of the BSW program are well prepared to
- BSW Program Description
- Program Application
Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work Program
- Indiana State University's MSW program is a clinical program with an emphasis in rural practice throughout all course work.
- MSW Program Description
- MSW - Advanced Standing Program Description