VI. Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Describe how individual choices and/or evolving social institutions affect human decision-making.
- Utilize discipline-specific methodologies to predict an individual or social outcome.
- Connect discipline-specific content and methodology to contemporary social issues, and
- Explain how the specific discipline informs and contributes to other disciplines.
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
- Include a graded writing component, which whenever possible is developmental.
Foundational Studies Approved Courses syllabi