You are here

Massage Therapy Minor

The only Minor in Massage Therapy at the university level in the United States.

  • after successful completion of the minor, students will have the opportunity to become MAT certified.

 Frequently Asked Questions   

Declare a Minor

The Massage Therapy minor is

Indiana State University is approved by the National Certification Board of Massage Therapy & Bodywork (NCBTMB)

Call 812-237-8232 for an appointment.