You are here
RN-BSN track - BSN
Want more information? Complete our Information Request form.
The RN-BSN track is an alternative means through which registered nurses may complete a bachelor of science degree in nursing.
- Full-time or part-time
- Web based distance learning with local clinical experiences
- No trips to campus required
- Map of states in which the RN-BSN Track is available
- Circumstances such as moving to an unapproved state or deployment of U.S. military or their family members outside the continental United States must be communicated to the appropriate department and will impact progression and/or completion of the degree.
- Scholarships to help Vigo County registered nurses complete bachelor's degree
- Nursing application deadlines for the RN to BSN track are taken on a rolling basis.
- Admission Criteria
- Essential Abilities Policy
- Application Process
- Advanced Standing
- Transfer Students
Other RN-BSN information
- Admission, Progression, Dismissal, Retention, Reinstatement Policy
- Advising Worksheet
- Clinical Description
- Graduation Requirements
- Student Handbook - Department of Baccalaureate Nursing Completion
- Technology Requirements for Online Learners
The nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and the Indiana State Board of Nursing.
Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all Indiana State University distance education programs may not be available in all states.