This section establishes complaint resolution procedures (CRP) in order to better serve students, faculty, and staff. The established complaint resolution processes and rights are afforded to students and student organizations involved in conduct complaints.The purposes of the complaint resolution procedures include:
- To provide for the education and personal growth of the student;
- To provide fair inquiries concerning alleged violations of the Code;
- To determine whether any individual student is responsible or not responsible for violation(s) outlined in the Code as well as the possibility charges are unfounded;
- To allow for consideration of extenuating or mitigating factors where a violation has been found to exist; and
- To determine an outcome that will be appropriate for the university community, and student success.