1.1 Student Rights
- All students have the same rights and responsibilities.
- A student has the right to participate in a free exchange of ideas and peaceful assembly in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Each student has the right to be free from discrimination; including but not limited to harassment, on the basis of race, sex, gender, religion, disability, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- A student has the right to personal privacy except as otherwise provided by law and University policy / procedure.
- The rights to fair and equitable procedures determining when and upon whom consequences for violation of campus policies should be imposed.