You are here
Small Business Development Center
The Small Business Development Center provides Entrepreneurial Assessment, Free One-On-One Counseling, Small Business Development Products, Pre-Business and Business Planning workshops for those individuals who want general information on starting a business, or who are in the initial start-up phase. The SBDC helps existing small business owners sustain, grow, or exit their business. SBDC consultants can help with the details of turning plans into a successful reality.
West Central ISBDC Serves: Clay, Parke, Putnam, Owen, Sullivan, Vermillion & Vigo Counties.
Upcoming Events (sign up for our events here!)
Products & Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Business Valuation Assistance
- Business Financial Analysis
- Navigator: Business Plan Edition
- Industry and B2B Market Research
- ESRI Reports: Understand Your Customers & Markets
- Mystery Shopper Program
- Collegiate Management Assistance
West Central ISBDC
Terre Haute: 812-237-7676 or 800-227-7232