You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
State Farm Circle of Influence Speaker Series
This year we're pleased to have Scott Ingram, founder and CEO of Sales Success Media, as our State Farm Circle of Influence Speaker. Scott will be presenting The Future of Digital Selling: Lessons from COVID-19 on March 9 via Zoom.
Scott Ingram is the host of the Sales Success Stories and Daily Sales Tips podcasts. He's the author of three books: Sales Success Stories, B2B Sales Mentors and Finding Sales Success on LinkedIn. He's also a quota carrying sales professions, working for the professional services company, Relationship One, as an Account Director. Scott lives with his wife amd two daughters in Austin, Texas where he hosts the Sales Success Summit each October.
For questions or more information please contact Dr. David Fleming
Annual Indiana State Elevator Pitch Competition
The ISU Sales & Negotiations Center's Elevator Competition is for ALL ISU students.
- Compete for Prizes
- Professional Development
- Earn Meis Credit
- Meet Employers
Round 1- Submit a 1 minute (max) video answering the prompt:
In one minute or less, what job you want to do when you graduate and how have you prepared yourself for that position while in school.
Submit your video here by 11:59pm on March 19th.
Selected participants will advance to the second round on April 23, 12:00 - 3:00 pm.
Indiana State Named a Top Sales University
Indiana State’s Sales and Negotiations Center (SNC) has been again named as a top university for Professional Sales Education in the Sales Education Foundation’s 2020 Annual
There are benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
Please join us for our Wednesday Coffee Corners on Zoom where guest companies will be meeting with students to discuss internships and career opportunities. See our social media for details.
Learn About SNC
- SNC Factsheet (PDF)
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (https://www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.