You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
There are Benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
Elevator Pitch Competition
The Sales and Negotiations Center's 2019 Annual Elevator Pitch Competition took place on Friday, April 12, 2019. Congratulations to the winners: 1st Place - Rebecca Eckstein; 2nd Place - Allison Crick; and 3rd Place - Rebecca Howe
See the Elevator Pitch Competition page for details of the 3rd Annual Competition
State Farm Circle of Influence Speaker - Chip Helm
As part of the State Farm Circle of Influence Speaker Series, Chip Helm, National Sales Manager for Cook Medical, gave an interesting and lively explanation of the importance of personal branding to several groups of students on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 followed that evening by a public workshop at the Terre Haute Brewing Company.
Chip Helm talking to a group of students on the importance of Personal Branding
Since its founding in early 2010, the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University has carved a niche in sales education and enabled the Scott College of Business to achieve national recognition as an emerging leader within this important profession. We have been honored as a "top sales university" by the Sales Education Foundation, and have achieved full member status in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA).
You can keep track of happenings at Sales and Negotiations on our social media platforms.
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (www.universitysalescenteralliance.org)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 2:00 PM – 2:50 PM, FD 223
Elevator Pitch Competition
Friday, March 22, 2019 - Submissions due
Friday, April 12, 2019 - Finals
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.
Connect with us
We value our business partners and take pride in the relationships we have formed with them.
Whether your interests are hiring our students, mentoring them, serving on one of our advisory boards, sponsoring or donating to our programs, providing speakers, or simply attending one of our events, we would like to hear from you.