You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
SNC April 2021 Elevator Pitch Winners
On April 23, 2021, the Scott College of Business at Indiana State University, Sales & Negotiations Center held the finals of its annual cross-campus Elevator Pitch Competition. Here are the winning entries:
Indiana State Named a Top Sales University
Indiana State’s Sales and Negotiations Center (SNC) has again been named as a top university for Professional Sales Education in the Sales Education Foundation’s 2021 Annual. The current issue also features an article by our Professor Emeritus of Marketing, Jon Hawes on the History of Selling in America.
Annual Indiana State Elevator Pitch Competition
The ISU Sales & Negotiations Center's Elevator Competition is for ALL ISU students.
Congratulations to Kearsten Peters for winning the recent Elevator Pitch Competition held on April 23, 2021. In second place was Juan Tirado. Tied for third place were Kimberly Collins and Trevor Revesz. Congratulations to all our finalists! The semifinalists also included Aja Davis, Carol Schumacher, Gabriele Burkhart, and Shana Noblitt.
Thank you to all 68 participants who submitted videos to the qualifier round in March. We had great talent on display during the competition.
Kearsten Peters, Juan Tirado, Kimberly Collins and Trevor Revesz
There are benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
Please join us for our Wednesday Coffee Corners on Zoom where guest companies will be meeting with students to discuss internships and career opportunities. See our social media for details.
Learn About SNC
- SNC Factsheet (PDF)
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (https://www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.