2017 Ethics Conference Agenda
Breakout Session 1: 10:00 - 10:50 a.m.
- "Ethics in Journalism Today "- Dr. Lori Henson
- "Barriers and Bias, the Status of Women in Leadership" - Ms. Marsha Miller
- "Why reTHink?" - Dr. Shikha Bhattacharyya
Luncheon Keynote: 11:00 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
Marc Nichols, Legal Counsel and Director of Compliance-Americas at Rolls-Royce North America.
"Ethics in a Post-Truth, Reality TV World"
Advance registration for lunch is required. If you are attending and you cannot stay until 12:50, you must sit in Dede ll.
Breakout Session 2: 1:00 - 1:50 p.m.
- "Ethical Issues in Commercial Art" - Ms. Meredith Lynn
- "WWID? Problem Solving as an Ethical Business Manager" - Mr. Craig McKee
- "Tricky Situations at Twisted Fry" - Mr. Devyn Mikell
Breakout Session 3: 2:00 - 2:50 p.m.
- "Honoring Thy Institution, Honor Thy Degree" - Ms. Kourtney Barrett
- "The Lamp, the Golden Door and the Homeless Tempest-tost: A Short History of American Refugee Policy" - Dr. Ruth Fairbanks
- "Financial Compensation in College Athletics" - Ms. Angie Lansing
- "Safety in Schools" - Ms. Shelley Klingerman