You are here
William G. "Bill" Riley Scholarship
- First consideration will be to a member of Pi Kappa Alpha ("PIKE") fraternity.
- College of Business undergraduate junior or senior or a graduate MBA student who holds a minimum of 3.0 GPA
The William G. "Bill" Riley Endowed Scholarship in business was established by the family and friends of Bill Riley following his untimely death in a tragic multi-vehicle accident in April of 1998. Mr. Riley graduated from North Vigo High School in 1985. He attended Indiana University for two years expecting to graduate in dentistry but discovered a passion for business. He transferred to Indiana State University to attend business school and shortly thereafter joined Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. He received a B.A. in accounting in 1989 and an MBA in 1994. Throughout his career, Mr. Riley held management positions in accounting.
- Nathan Crick, Alexander Wright, 2020
- Seth Arnold, 2012
- Kanika Khann, 2011
- Shyamsundarreddy Sammidi, 2010
- Brandon Hunter, Janis Weber, 2009
- Rod Blake, Michael Clampitt II, 2008
- Michael Clampitt II, 2007
- Rod Blake, 2006
- Mariko Watanabe, 2005
- Alex Savitchev, 2004
- Matthew Volz, 2003
- Bryan McKay, 2002
- John Scherle, 2001
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.