You are here
Pete Hudson Scholarship in Insurance
- A worthy ISU student enrolled with a declared major in business
- Recipient must maintain a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Financial need may be a consideration.
The PETE HUDSON SCHOLARSHIP IN INSURANCE was established by H. Peter Hudson. Mr. Hudson entered the insurance business in 1959 and was concerned that there was an absence of opportunity to learn the business in a campus environment. In 1988, Larry Coleman asked him to join Indiana State University's efforts to develop a degree major in insurance and risk management. Within three years the ISU Insurance and Risk Management Program became one of the top four in the nation. Many individuals helped Mr. Hudson along the pathway of life, and it is his hope that ISU students will be able to pursue their dreams through the establishment of this scholarship.
- Will Lehman, Laura Nay, 2013
- Logan Mendenhall, Morgan Godden, 2012
- Milos Pavlovic, 2011
- Brooke Knight, 2010
- Terri Ketzner, 2009
- Courtney Burnside, 2008
- Anthony Anderson, Courtney Burnside, Amanda Sunbury, 2007
- Courtney Burnside, Gerald Smith, Jackie Zuerner, 2006
- Kylee Kester, Mariko Watanabe, 2005